The World According to Me

The World According to Me is a play on one of my favorite novels, "The World According to Garp," by one of my favorite authors, John Irving. While I am not nearly the writer Irving is, I hope that my musings will offer a unique perspective on life. If nothing else, I have something to look back on when dementia kicks in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Saturday, August 12, 2006

I Almost Spilled My Rice Chex

Mrs. E and I were watching CNN this morning and it was reported that President Bush called the Lebanese Prime Minister at 8:15 AM. Knowing President Bush's affinity for sleep, I figured they were joking. I mean, it's Saturday, for God's sake.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger PepGiraffe said...

What did he call him?

August 16, 2006 2:40 PM  
Blogger gwheathie said...

You're funny!

August 19, 2006 1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home